Our company history stretches way back to 1898, when an engineering company, Tomlinson Bros was founded by Ernest and Edward Tomlinson. The company began in Perth, Western Australia. Also in Western Australia, but many years later in 1979. RCR Engineering Ltd was founded by Ron Stevens, Clive Butcher and Robert Wovodich, providing mainly machine and fabrication services.
Following this, Centurion Industries took over a company called Clyde Industries, as well as RCR Engineering. In 1996, Tomlinson Brothers took over Centurion Industries, creating one larger company to be known as RCR Tomlinson.
In 2019, the Chows brothers acquired RCR Tomlinson, and renamed it to the company we know today – RCR Infrastructure Ltd.