New Zealand’s Alert Levels are changing. At 12 noon today Wednesday 12 August, Auckland will move to Alert Level 3. The rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 2.
TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS,
We are Business as Usual as we unite once again against COVID-19.
We will maintain safe work practices like basic hygiene measures in place, contact tracing, and promote the health and well-being of our employees. PPE’s will be provided to all RCR Staff.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
GUIDELINES SAFE WORK PRACTICES
If you are currently in Auckland and do not live in Auckland, we suggest that you go home. Practise good hygiene and be conscious of your health. If you have symptoms, get a test. We recommend that you keep your bubble small.
FEELING ILL AND SICK
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick, do not socialize
- If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested.
- If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate, you must do so immediately.
- If you are concerned about your wellbeing or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
All Staff will be supplied with the necessary PPE required.
- Hi-Vis Vest
- RCR ID Card
While on-Site and Meeting Customers and while inside the Office
- Touch-free workplace, we are encouraging “no-handshake” greetings
- Always keep a 2-metre distance from people
- Keeping close contact time to less than 15 minutes.
- Reducing contact between different parts of the business at the start and end of shifts.
- Splitting meal breaks to reduce the number of people using the kitchen.
- We continue to keep records of the visitors, customers, and their movements.
- We Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we must.
- Employees are encouraged to reach out, to call their managers, colleagues, and HR to talk or discuss any questions and needed help.
WELLBEING AND WELLNESS PROGRAM
- Our EAP Services is available – Assistance on how to cope with Stress and Anxiety, stay focused, Healthy and Connected: All employees can access our EAP support.
Thank you and Keep Well & Safe,
RCR SENIOR LEADERSHIP TEAM
For any inquiries or questions, contact us!